CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Radical Idea....Feedback please.

remi96 Views: 1,424
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 296,487

Re: Radical Idea....Feedback please.

There is definately a mind body connection, I thank you for posting the message and reminding us all how important whole health is. I am not sure I agree that your body gave you candida as a defense mechanism. Here are some other things to consider. Is it possible that you have had candida for a very long time? My candida makes me want to avoid people and I am soial butterfly or was anyway. But it makes me feel ill and anxious and I would rather not have people see me like that. I have become very clever at avoiding people as a result.

Could it be possible that your self talk and thoughts encouraged an unhealthy outlook and disposition and the physcal body has followed suit?

It must be true that when we are mentally happy and content the brain releases happy chemicals into the body and the whole body responds in kind. Also, a healthy body will reward the mind with clear thinking and a sense of well being.

Which comes first? Who knows, but the best we can do is address all of it. Do not treat the body and not address the mind and vice versa.

During my research I have found that candida can acutally cause a whole plethera of things including serious mind issues lie Schizofrenia. My thought is that since candida produces so many toxins it can very easily disrupt the body in as many different ways as we can imagine.

Michelle

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

4.797 sec, (1)