CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Radical Idea....Feedback please.

Gav Views: 1,443
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 296,487

Re: Radical Idea....Feedback please.

Goods, you've got the goods. You are learning to understand and listen to yourself!Fixing up our diet is very important so as not to grow our problem, yet understanding when something goes wrong in our body that its as if its saying: Hey I'm over here, this is the area you have been ignoring and you need to give me some attention! Like a rebel kid, this is our cross to bear.

I can relate to 1. I used to be very introverted but a mix of breakdancing, psychology and making the effort i have become quite extroverted. I believe we have created candida because we ignore or pull away from conflict. Yet to fix conflict we need to meet it. How can we do that if conflict makes us feel worse afterwards? Dealing with our immune system and diet is important to create a healthier body to deal with our problems. Lying down and listening to myself and my body has helped me beautifully. Learning to release old emotions is paramount. You could find people who you can talk to your feelings about or talking to yourself works much better!

2) That is the funniest thing i've heard in ages! See how they've ignored their ears because they dont want to deal with hearing other people? The stomach is emotional centre and if we dont deal with our emotions, it will become problematic.

3) There are a few reasons. You have the need to ignore seeing the world, hearing the world and all that because it causes you dismay. Deal with the world and your problems will be easier to fix. I say problems but they are merely your bodys way of telling you to wake up, which is in fact a positive thing! So Candida is a positive force, it just leaves unhappy consequences of being a messenger.

Also its a sign that you aren't conserving or building enough energy in yourself. Maybe you let the outside world in too much and so you are creating an instability so you don't. For me, when i was in love.. i wanted to take a camera and record that memory forever. And i have.. and its created problems for me since. Recording the past isn't good for us. We need to move on. If you learn to open up to yourself then you can let emotions pass through you inside of bottling them up inside. My suggestion, which you can take or not.. its up to you. Is to lay there and open up to the way God is. Forever patient, forever loving. It sounds daft but if you can open up to that first, then you can start opening yourself up to the world in that way and not let anything bottle up inside.

Life is only a struggle if you make it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.766 sec, (2)