CureZone   Log On   Join
Don't blame yourself

tree-lover Views: 1,482
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 296,910

Don't blame yourself

Don't blame yourself for candida. Afterall if you hadn't been on the strict candida diet then you would probably be in a much worse state. I think that unfortunately there are some individuals -and I am definitely one of them - who have a genetic susceptability to candida. When I look back over my life I can see that this shadow has always been hanging over me from the age of 10 or 11. Like you I have suffered various manifestations and symptoms at different times and therefore I have not always recognised it. I think candida is just very difficult to bring under control simply becaus eit has the body in a catch 22 situation; when you kill candida it releases toxins into the body and stresses the liver and a toxic body and stressed liver are exactly the conditions which encourage more candida.

I have recently started taking some liquid magnesium chloride which is supposedly very easy to absorb. Perhaps that would help you. (tastes disgusting though). Also I think enemas are very good, particularly if you are taking anti-fungals. coffee enemas are also supposed to remove toxins from the liver.

Remember that you are only supposed to take one antifungal for a maximum of two weeks otherwise the candida can become resistant to it.

Don't get despondant. You will recover definitely, it is just something which takes a long time to get over.
Tina

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.156 sec, (1)