CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Newbie asks re Candida Testing (UK)
hrl2729 Views: 2,957
Published: 15 years ago
This is a reply to # 297,104

Re: Newbie asks re Candida Testing (UK)

You can have a a saliva test done which can be sent to the labs (your doc or any naturopath should be able to do it). They can test for antibodies and it's meant to be as close to foolproof as you can get in telling you whether you are suffering from candida or not. Sounds like a pretty grim few years- I hope you get to the bottom of it. Good luck.
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021

0.547 sec, (1)