CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: For Michelle, re Trip to the Dr....

Views: 1,010
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 297,398

Re: For Michelle, re Trip to the Dr....

4. Find some professionals to get on your team. Doctors are needed to write prescriptions, alternative health pro's can give advice on diet, etc. These people are your team, but you are their manager. If you let them, they will happily take over for you and since it's clear there is no single, simple cure for this disease, this is not in your best interest. As it's not even officially recognized, you must manage your own care to get yourself through it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know this is the best statement i have read in a long time. I have learned you can take in everyone's opinions but thats what they are OPINIONS. Take in all the info you can but realize most of it is probabley not true, made up, might not work for you, is just given so as not to show the incompetence of the person giving it, or given because of a certain product one maybe pushing. Everyone is different so do what works for YOU! Also be very weery of people who have an interest in you because you are PAYING them. Had Unyquity not tipped me off about my "vastly" overpriced spending i dont know how much more money i would have flushed down the toilet. Just by changing coconut oils from my herbalist to GNC, getting a multivitaman from GNC, dumping some stuff from my herbalist which i have no idea what it was for to begin with, and going to the internet for the stuff i need instead of going through my "herbalist" i figured i have saved at the very minimum a $100 a month. Now a $100 might not be alot to some but its alot to me. You see i was on the team and wasn't the manager and it cost me. Well guess what i am now the manager and everyone else are my players. There will be no more taking advantage of me because i am sick. No more overpriced herbs and no more telling me something that i know is not true for my situation. Either you are on my team and do it my way or you can hit the highway! Thanks Goods for posting this it made me realize something, and i am better off for having read it! Thank You!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.734 sec, (1)