CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Grapefruit Seed Extract pills /liquid food or not

Petey123 Views: 9,311
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 297,416

Re: Grapefruit Seed Extract pills /liquid food or not

Hi there! I have taken 10 drops of liquid Grapefruit-Seed-Extract in a little water with some stevia three times a day for weeks with no ill effects whatsoever.... and I try to take 5 drops twice daily for maintenance.... but that's difficult to do, so I carry a small dropper bottle of oregano oil with me and put a little dab on my tongue throughout the day... I also put 10 drops of Grapefruit-Seed-Extract in my sinus irrigator solution when I feel some sinus stuff coming on, and despite a little discomfort for a few minutes, I find that it helps my sinus issues immensely...

And so that I don't worry about it, I take 8 billion organisms of acidophilus/bifidus in an enteric-coated capsule daily... and I realy try to stay away from sugars and starches...

I pretty much have NO candida symptoms now... save for the musty odor that I posted about below... but my gut is in great shape... I must add that I take bentonite, psyllium, and chlorella daily, and that has a huge effect on getting the toxins out and keeping my gut clean...

I think Grapefruit-Seed-Extract is a great discovery... I swear by it.. but that's just me.. don't know why others are sensitive to it... I have never taken the pills, only the liquid (diluted)... Maybe the pills are too concentrated??? Try the liquid in a big glass of juice and some stevia... you'll never even know it's there! But I think that you should def take it with food if it causes you discomfort otherwise....

Good luck!

Pete

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.328 sec, (1)