CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A Fresh Approach

Petey123 Views: 1,523
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 297,407

Re: A Fresh Approach

Dude -- you totally need to get on oregano oil and keep on it... as well as GSE... Once you have a bad case of candidiasis, you're pretty much stuck... if you've had Antibiotics many times throughout your life, or have amalgams, or BOTH, you will have to constantly prevent candida from rearing its ugly head for the rest of your life... Now -- that said, once you've cleaned your GUT out, you'll need to address the REST of your body.... and that may require (unfortunately) a course of antifungal medicine... I don't advocate using them like aspirin for headaches, but a round of a pharmeceutical drug like diflucan, for example, can give you a little head start to rid yourself from the effects of SYSTEMIC candidiasis... where it gets in your organs and nervous system... And by all means, if you have amlgams, GET THEM OUT... you'll never beat candida overgrowth if you have them in your mouth... I'm sorry; I could go on forever, but since I have taken hold of my candida, I really want to help others to find that "place"... where you feel good, have tons of energy, and can concentrate on other aspects of finding good health... like thru Liver Flushes and having a healthy lifestyle with plenty of exercise and a good diet...

OK -- Im done now!! Ha!!

Pete

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.219 sec, (1)