CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Grapefruit Seed Extract pills /liquid food or not

remi96 Views: 9,252
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 297,456

Re: Grapefruit Seed Extract pills /liquid food or not

Hi Ob

I have a acidy stomach that I have always had my whole life, even as a kid. Even drinking a glass of wine , which I do not do on this diet, would hit my stomach and cause an acidy upset stomach. I spent a whole year not being to eat about 15 years ago. Have no idea what that was all about, of course had dozens of tests and nada.
In any event I did get results with Grapefruit-Seed-Extract liquid but it started burning a hole in my stomach after a few days and I do not want to start popping zantac for that.

Recently I am deads serious about killing these little suckers , so I popped the Grapefruit-Seed-Extract pill hoping it would be different than the liquid. Felt a little funny in the tummy last night, but it was brief. Gotta do what I gotta do. Just don't it to get to point where I cannot eat. Always have that fear that whatever that was will come back. Don't wanna go there.

Michelle

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

4.375 sec, (1)