CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: anti-social

EmilyErdbeer Views: 2,655
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 297,503

Re: anti-social

Hej there, I´ve been feeling exactly the same way. I´ve been curing Candida for 2 month now. The only person I see is my boyfriend I am living with. Just the imagination of going out with people or sometimes just grocery shopping makes me panick. I am simply tired, not interested and want to stay home by myself. And I know it is a major issue in Candida diet - I´ve read about it. I´d say don´t worry about it it will change when you are cured - but I don´t even believe in it anymore my self. I hardly go to university anymore, watch a bunch of movies, and often even bore myself at home. What I try, is to make the best out of it. Treat myself good with lots of sleep, eat as good food as possible, read interesting books.... maybe it could be also a solution for you to just use your time in the most efficient way for you. Because your body is fighting against the Candida which takes a lot of energy - so allow the slowliness and anti-social feelings. Or you drive yourself crazy. It´s frustrating, I know. But it is supposed to change again.... :-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.984 sec, (1)