CureZone   Log On   Join
Die Off Symptoms??

Sunshine123 Views: 3,964
Published: 15 years ago

Die Off Symptoms??

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum and also to the candida diet. I just started the candida diet about 2 weeks ago. I wasn;t as careful with my food the first as I am now in the second week. I wanted to know if these are normal symptoms to experience during die-off. I am not using any anti-fungal supplements. I am just doing thsi with changing my diet alone. Basically, all I eat is raw vegetables, boiled egges, baked chicken and tuna-water packed. I drink warm water (Saw that suggested somewhere) and take lots of vitamins. I started feel weird things happening and I wanted to find out if these symnptoms could be related to die-off. The first week I had chills, headache, nausea. I have some muscle aches and pains. My gas has significantly gone down. I had a sore throat during week one which is why I think my lymph nodes flared up but they still seem so tender and enlarged. Can your lymph nodes be affected during die-off as well??? What are you all eating for anti candida diets?
I would love to hear some opionions as to whether the die-off symptoms I'm feeling can truly be associated to die off.

Thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.078 sec, (1)