CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Completely overwhelmed. :o(

goods Views: 915
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 297,747

Re: Completely overwhelmed. :o(

You might want to look into Pleomorphism. (google)
I've been treating my systemic Candida for a couple of years with diet, antifungals, cleansing, etc, which did little more than keep it in check. Whenever I stopped treatment the symptoms came back to exactly the same degree as before I started. Frustrating. All the effort, discipline and expense doing little more than slowing it down for a while.
Two months ago I ran into a Homeopath who suggested Pleomorphism as a treatment. The theory is that we all have organisms in our blood called Protits, which morph into higher forms if the conditions in the blood allow them to. One form they morph into is bacteria, causing infections. The highest form is fungus, which includes Candida. The treatment to morph them back to protit level is to change the blood (the "terrain") to a state which won't support the bacterial or fungal forms. This requires, among other things, an Alkalizing diet. Then, homeopathic remedies are introduced which encourage the higher forms (the Candida) to revert back down to protit level, the "normal" (uninfected) state. You're back to normal at that point.
It's a well known treatment in Europe but fairly recent in North America, although apparently not rare.
I've been doing it for a couple of months now and my symptoms are somewhat reduced and stable, without any antifungals or candida diet. It has been a struggle to alkalize my system thru diet and expensive supplements and only recently been successful. The progress is easily seen by examining the living blood under a "darkfield microscope."
The anti-candida treatment will start when this has stabilized.
So, I can't yet say whether it's going to be successful, but it seems good so far.
It's not cheap, so far it's cost me about $700 CDN, and I expect it will probably be double that in the end. I'll only complain about the cost if it's not successful.
If you're interested, and in the Toronto area I can give you the name of my Doctor, otherwise maybe check with the Homeopathic Association in your area.
Be aware, I'm no expert. I'm learning this as I'm treatments progress, so don't take anything said here as gospel.
David

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.125 sec, (2)