CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anyone tried Siberian Ginseng or Licorice Root for adrenals?

hrl2729 Views: 5,573
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 298,044

Re: Anyone tried Siberian Ginseng or Licorice Root for adrenals?

I can just see the book: "What's in your fridge? Is the word 'no' getting you down?"
LOL

Better to have vegs or at least sprouts every time you eat, vegs cooked or raw, whichever you can tolerate best.

- Quickly scrambled eggs with zucchini and alfalfa or sunflower sprouts, flax or olive oil and chopped raw garlic.
- Nut butter with raw bell pepper (red, yellow, purple are best)
- Hummous and raw or steamed vegs with raw garlic
- Some people can tolerate a bit of brown rice. If so, try one or 1/2 organic brown rice cake with nut butter (almond) and sprouts
- Sliced avocado, tomato, some black or pinto beans, apple cider vinegar and olive oil, raw garlic, herbs, raw sprouts. I just put the avocado, tomato, beans on a plate, put on ACV, OO, and herbs (or italian dressing) then garlic and sprouts in that order.
- I was able to eat Rye Vita brand rye crackers. They have no yeast or sugar. Usually one, sometimes 1 1/2 crackers. They are long rectangles and come in a paper package. These are good with almond butter and sprouts or a veg meal. I just pretended bread and grain products didn't exist, other than the rye crackers.

The mindset I tried to adopt was "How can I dress up these vegetables and sprouts?" Instead of "I can't have this and I can't have that." The majority of my diet in the beginning was vegetables, which also served as a fair liver tonic, of sorts.

Take care,
obj

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.438 sec, (1)