CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New survey--please co-operate

Zapp Views: 2,430
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 298,095

Re: New survey--please co-operate

Hi, Shroom. Funny you should mention it. I've been taking a high dose of caprylic acid for several days. Probably too high. Last night I'm sure that I experienced a blood pressure spike. This morning I woke up with a small number of red, scaly patches on my legs. The patches are raised, and the largest is about 1 cm. If I am not mistaken, about half the adult population is infected with herpes type 1 (oral herpes). And of course, anyone who has had chicken pocks also has a herpes infection. Canker sores and cold sores are evidence of a herpes infection. Yep, plenty of herpes out there with out even going below the waist.
If you believe that candia compromises the immune sytem to the point where the herpes becomes active, you're very probably right. AIDS patients, organ transplant recipients, chemo therapy patients, anyone with a repressed immune system often suffer a terrible case of shingles (herpes).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.609 sec, (1)