CureZone   Log On   Join
To those that have beat candida or are near beating it.

Sunshine123 Views: 1,012
Published: 15 years ago

To those that have beat candida or are near beating it.

Could you please share with the rest of us what you have been doing that has helped you beat candida or about to beat it? There are so many options out there of things to do. I'm at a loss. I have so much stuff. I don't know what to take anymore or what to try. I would love to hear some words of advice from those of you who are succeeding or have already succeeded. What anti-fungals did you take? supplements? How did you work your diet? Is it true that you should do no-carbs for 6 weeks and then slowly add in foods? Do you have a doctor you work with? Please help! I know I and others would so appreciate the feedback.
I also have one more quick question...I was on the diet for 3 weeks and then I splurged for a birthday dinner. I ended having so much gas today I really regret my decision. Does this mean I've lost anything I may have gained on my 3 week long chicken and veggies diet?
Thanks so much!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.344 sec, (1)