CureZone   Log On   Join
Diet, diet, diet.... and a bit more...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
Petey123 Views: 1,275
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 298,143

Diet, diet, diet.... and a bit more...

Maintaining a balanced diet has been my saving grace.... I avoid the foods that candida loves, and I exercise regularly... I also take a good probiotic... Yes, in the beginning I followed an extremely strict anti-candida diet for several weeks, and slowly started back with other foods until I got where I am... Avoiding simple carbs in excess is the key... we don't realy need them anyway.... I took oregano oil, GSE, and caprylic acid in heavier doses when I started battling candida, and I still take oregano oil today... I also use Grapefruit-Seed-Extract to gargle with sometimes and also in my sinus irrigator when I feel a flareup there... I began my initial course of treatment with nystatin for about a month, then moved towards the stronger oregano oil as time went by.... Today I am healthy and pretty much candida-free... I thought I had one more lingering symptom of candidiasis, a bad odor coming from my nose, but that turned out to be simple allergies that caused congestion and PND... I'm addressing that with Liver Flushes ao I can stop taking antihistamines regularly...

I must say, however, first and foremost, that I truly believe that I could not have gotten where I am today if I had not had my Amalgams removed... A lot of people here will disagree with me, but I firmly feel that only after having my fillings replaced did I see real progress in my battle agains candida... My doctor told me that right off, but I was skeptical... Then I saw my hair test results and realized what I was up against... I performed a ton of research and finally decided to give it a go... I am so happy I did... I've never felt better in my life... Good luck to you and your own battle; it's mostly about common sense -- the literature is right there in front of us... don't fail to see the forest because of the trees...

And don't get me wrong -- I still cheat every now and then... :)

Just my two bits....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.250 sec, (1)