CureZone   Log On   Join
eyes problems.caused by candida/parasites? what can i do.....

joshkz Views: 1,481
Published: 15 years ago

eyes problems.caused by candida/parasites? what can i do.....

hi ,
I was just wondering if anyone could give me advice on eye problems. Ive had cfs for 15 yrs,but in the last 10 yrs,ive had eye problems, i can see bits in my vision especially in half light/dark. Ive noticed that if eat a lot of garlic,my eyes go crazy.Im sure its a die off reaction. I ate too much of it the other week,& it was bad for a few days,very uncomfortable,like im cross eyed a bit sometimes. im doing a proper Colon Cleanse soon ,juice fasting etc. I supose im wondering what to do about my eyes,maybe the fast& then parasite cleanse will help i dont know,or should i eat a huge amount of garlic & try & sort it that way? i just want the eye problems to end,some of the time i look like im on drugs,due to my eyes,Ive done candida programs many times in the past,but they usually just involved pills,& some diet changes.diflucan would make my eyes worse,die off,i always felt it was never a strong enough dose. I also think living at the damp house i was living ,made it so nothing helped much.

I spoke to someone who got over similar eye problems with an ultimate zapper,but i cant afford one right now,

Hope someone can advize,
best regards

Josh -wondering why almost no one in england knows what Bentonite clay is...........!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.375 sec, (1)