CureZone   Log On   Join
Psylliuim Husk and Flax Seed - Pls Help

Sunshine123 Views: 1,758
Published: 15 years ago

Psylliuim Husk and Flax Seed - Pls Help

I was hoping to get an opinion from you guys. I saw a recommendation to take psyllium husk to get your bowels moving and another that said it was good to add flax seed meal to your food while on the candida diet. Are these two really okay for the diet? The reason I ask is that I started the psyllium husk a few days ago and just starting uping the amount to 2 tablespoons a day. I also 1 1/2 tbs of flax seed meal with my yugurt yesterday. I ended up getting more gas yesterday than I have had since I started the candida diet. Does this mean that I should hold off on one or both of these or is this a side effect of getting your bowels moving? Sorry. TMI but I don't have lose stools. Actually, they have become hard while taking the stuff. What am I doing wrong? I'm not sure what to do. Do I keep taking this stuff?
Help!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.094 sec, (1)