CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: medlar/eyes problems.caused by candida/parasites? what can i do.....

joshkz Views: 1,359
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 298,533

Re: medlar/eyes problems.caused by candida/parasites? what can i do.....

hi,
thanks to everyone who replied to my post about my eye problems.
About the herb medlar, i wrote to jhan about it,she said:-
-------------------------

I live in Taiwan and medlar and lycium
(dried berries) are easy to find here. However, I do not know how easily you could find them where you are, unless you leave not too far from a Chinatown and went there to ask. You could also try calling a few health stores but I am not sure they will carry it. It is a little wine red collor fruit (smaller than a green pea) which you simply use as herb tea (here in Taiwan they also use it in soup).

This might not lead to much results.

However there are a few hints I can give you:

Vitamin A, vitamin C

These are two essential antioxydants atht will help to protect the eyes. Use in abundance, Vitamin A : cod liver oil, carrots. Vitamin C 500 mg every 6 hours.

Kidneys

Futhermore, eyes and kidneys are closely related. So you might simply want to do a kidney cleanse, trust me you will feel the difference. There are a few different kidney cleanses on the market. Fasting is also helpful (and if you are not tookeen, drinnking PLENTY of water (try to make it 3 liters /day) will help.

Fasting, with lemon juice and cayenne in the drinking water is also very helpful for the bowels and a good way to help candida threads out. You should ONLY fast until your energy level is stable, when it drops stop fasting, - have only liquid meals at first and then solid ones or start a semi fast - light breakfast and light dinner (soup) a Granny smith apple for lunch (try this for one month and you will see plenty of candida in your stool by then.

Eyes issues means - amongst other things - that you are not drinking enough. Eat more soups & drink more herb tea - linden tea is great for the kidneys so is parsley.

Eye drops

Here in Taiwan- again I do not know if you can find this product elsewhere - there are eye drops with vitamin C and A. A good way to prevent damages in your eyes: oxydation

-----------------

best regards,
josh

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.453 sec, (1)