CureZone   Log On   Join
What do you guys think of this approach?

Sunshine123 Views: 954
Published: 15 years ago

What do you guys think of this approach?

I've been frustrated. I feel like my progress has stopped. I decided on a new strategy to battle this candida thing.

Starting this weekend, I plan to do a 7 day Liver Cleansing diet - the salad I saw posted on the board and then I was going to eat only greens and take whey powder for protein for 30 days post, only drinking water, taking vitamins, milk thisle, licorice root, probiotics and candida cleanse. I've been wondering whether the protein, brown rice and buckwheat waffles i've been eating have been hindering my progress. I felt the best the first week I started when I ate mostly greens. I figure after eating greens for 30 days maybe I could slowly work in carbs...like brown rice. Do you guys think this could work? I am so desperate and frustrated. I can't seem to eat anything anymore without it giving me such gas.
It seems like I can't even eat kefir. That gives me gas too. ugh!
I just another thought. The cleansing diet calls for carrots. I thoughts carrots had a lot of sugar. Is this cleansing diet still okay in the early stages if i eat the carrots?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.422 sec, (1)