CureZone   Log On   Join
Question for Jhan

hrl2729 Views: 2,197
Published: 15 years ago

Question for Jhan

Hi Jhan
I'm just beginning the process of re-introducing foods slowly- I had a small baked potato at lunch yesterday and am planning on now leaving it for 3 days until i do anything else (I hope this is slow enough, I wasn't sure what to introduce first but thought potatoes would be the least harmful).
Just wondered what you think- after I'd eaten it, I got a v strange taste on my tongue and now, after breakfast again I have a strange taste on my tongue, it's a bit like a sort of numbness as well.
I am also still getting an aching in my ribs- perhaps this isn't related? It's so easy to get paranoid after 6 months of this diet etc A few weeks ago the aching in my ribs seemed like die off but now that I'm still getting it, I'm rather confused. I'm desperate to make sure I do this part right having worked so hard to get the all clear so ANY advice would be very gratefully received. Thanks Jhan.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.143 sec, (1)