CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My doc said to stay away from Kefir

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Sunshine123 Views: 1,929
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 298,991

Re: My doc said to stay away from Kefir

She told me to stop my dandelion extract, licorise root, psyliium seed

She told me to continue to take probiotics, milk thisle, fish oil, multi-vitamin, vitamin C, stress B complex, Vitamin E, Zinc with copper, flax seed meal

She also told me that most probitiotics that are bought at the store have lost most if not all of their potency by the time we get them. she said to always buy refrigerated. i bought some from her and they are three times the count as the ones I have. she told me that if they are good probiotics, i will know it by the way i start to feel after taking them for a few days while my body adjusts to them. i had no reaction when i took my store bought ones so we;ll see. i'll let you know.

she told me to stop taking the flax seed oil; she said that studies were coming out linking it to breast cancer. she said that the meal was okay to take and that they link was appearing to come from the processing of converting it to oil.

she also gave me some diet suggestions. i don;t have to avoid as much as i first thought.

here are some key points she told me. instead of taking digestive enzymes, take 1 tablespoon of ACV 30 minutes prior to each meal to stimulate my own digestive enzymes. then after i've taken a couple bites of my meal, take my probiotic powder in a little water; with meal take 1 tablespoon flax seed meal, vitamins, milk thisle

she said that this usually helps the majority of her patients. she wants me to call her in 3 weeks to let her know how things are going. she said things should start ot improve by then but that the most improvement will be in about 6-8 weeks. she thinks the acv can help get my digestive enzymes going by 6-8 weeks and that the probiotics will have had a chance to populate as well.

she told me plain decaf coffee is okay a couple times per week.
eat dark greens at least twice a week.
have at least one salad per day with a suggested spring mix salad; mixed field greens were a no-no
buckwheat is good.
she told me to eat lots of fish; she gave me a list of the better fish to eat; avoid all farm raised fish
get protien from lean meat, eggs, nuts, seeds
limit citris - highly allergenic
eat nutter with granny smith apple slices for a snack
if i ACV is not convenient before a meal take 3-4 digestive enzymes with me
pepperming capsules for gas
beans and green soup is good at an italian restauarant.
cook grains 2 x / week as a side dish
cleanses are not good until i am well into the healing phase
barley is good for soup
don't take coconut oil internally
use only fish oils for internal use and make sure these fish oils have had the majority of mercury removed - pay more for better quality to limit toxins in; these fish oils are good for skin and joints
balsalmic vinegerate can be used for salad dressing
if you need laxative help increase flax seed meal dosage
does not recommend oregano oil at this time
caprilic acid is great. will check my progress at 6 weeks to see if i will need to take it.
lmymph nodes - massage neck nodes down; groin nodes up
7 day liver cleanse is not a good idea; limit carrots consumption
skins issues are a sign of liver issues
she told me not to run off an remove my mercury fillings yet; she said that docs in US are not trained ot do this well because they don't agree that they are that toxic. she said that when i do get them removed she will recomend someone and that i will need to take some type of therapy becayse the toxins will be realeased into my body and they hjead for your brain - she said that she wants me to be healthier before i take this on.
nut milks are very good to take - easily digestible
absolutely no dairy except for organic butter
lamb meat good for blood
turkey bacon
hot cereal from whole grains good.
soft boiled (5 minutes) or pached eggs good

Okay, I think I've typed up the majority of my notes!
I;m going to try her strategy and see where it gets me. she seemed incredibly knowledgeable in the candida area. i did not spell check this :) or proof this so hopefully you can still decipher. hope i can help at least one person out there with what my doc has said. i'd love to hear what your docs have told you as well. :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.750 sec, (2)