CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Diflucan Question!!!

Sunshine123 Views: 33,513
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 299,440

Re: Diflucan Question!!!

To be honest, I would stay away from Diflucan. I think that made my current candida problem worse. I would focus more on changing your diet and adding probiotics first. If you can be very disciplined with your diet that may be all you need. I am apparently too weak as I have just had a binge today and have fallen off of my diet. When I first started it, I had unbelievable die off symptoms due to the change in diet that last about 1-2 weeks and then i felt great but then i started to get lazy around 4 weeks into the diet and started to eat forbidden foods. You need to stay on this diet for at least a few months. It depends on how bad your situation is. Take a look at the forum. There are posting that mention great sites for anti candida diets or do a google search. I've found a ton of info that way. As for probiotics, make sure that you get a good probiotic. I would probably go for one that a naturpath recommends. Good luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.844 sec, (1)