CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A few questions about what foods I can have.

Sunshine123 Views: 1,130
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 299,439

Re: A few questions about what foods I can have.

My naturopath told me to limit my lemons and all citrus fruit. I was having at least one fresh squeezed lemon per day in water. She told me that citrus is a highly allergenic food and particulary so at this time. She said to have the lemon but not every day and make sure i rotate my foods.
Not sure about the cherry tomato's. I have a reaction to regular tomato's due to their sweetness so I'd imagine cherry tomato's would be the same but who knows as I avoid them. As for the granny smith apple's she said that they are okay but in moderation. Limit to 1 every 1-2 days.
I'm trying to eat more green veggies. My doc wants me to have at least two serving of dark green bitter veggies per week like collard, kale, dandelion. I thouhg this would be hard but I found the organic section in my supermarket has a mixed greens salad with all three of these and more...that actually tastes good. I eat that with some oregano and Sea Salt sprinkled on it. I also eat cellery sticks with RAW almond butter..I am addicted to this!!! I think I eat o much of this.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.250 sec, (1)