CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: thank you again

hrl2729 Views: 1,947
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 299,491

Re: thank you again

Just got back from the doc now- all very encouraging thankfully. Candida definitely gone (slight residual nose infection which I have to flush out..) but basically he explained that the process my body has gone through in the past 6 months is incredibly depleting on your body and it's resources and the adrenals is a side effect of that, ie extreme stress- he didn't actually give the rib pain/breathing problem a name but just said it was a typical reaction to such an extreme diet basically.
I'm allowed to begin to re-introduce food v slowly (except straight Sugar and alcohol) and gradually ween myself off the supplements. He's also recommended 6 weeks of acupuncture to get my system strong again and help me get my digestive system back to full strength as it's hypersensitive to intolerances etc. So all very very good. Really relieved and v grateful to you for your help. thanks again

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.313 sec, (1)