CureZone   Log On   Join
More information requested about the liver

tree-lover Views: 1,290
Published: 15 years ago

More information requested about the liver

I want to gather as much information as possible about the liver so that I can try to get to grips with exactly what's going wrong with mine.

Firstly I've read one or two people who mention 1st and 2nd stage detoxing and how these get out of sync. Any information on this would certainly be appreciated.

I know that I've certainly given my liver a real beating since having candida.

Currently I've stopped taking all anti-fungals to give my liver a break. I'm also taking N acetyl cysteine, chlorella and a Liverhelp supplement which contains things like dandelion and milk thistle. I was doing reasonably okay until I did this Liver Flush a couple of days ago which seemed to really upset my whole system. Since then I've been waking up at 2am every day with my liver actually hurting.

I did try the castor oil poltice a couple of times which did help with the dull ache.

Any other suggestion /ideas/ information about what is actually going on would really be appretiated.
Tina

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.219 sec, (1)