CureZone   Log On   Join
feeling better and better

guv Views: 2,145
Published: 16 years ago

feeling better and better

For the last couple months I've been taking Primal Defense, Candigone (for two weeks), exercising, working on controlling stress, and doing a pretty strict diet. My constipation is completely gone and I feel so much better. I have been living a happy, productive life. The only symptom that hasn't went away is my thrush. It has actually gotten worse the last couple days, but it doesn't bother me too much. Could this be dieoff, because it has been getting worse as my bowels keep getting better. I've been trying to introduce some grains (brown rice, millet) and dairy (kefir, plain yogurt) back into my diet the last few weeks to help gain some muscle mass. These food haven't bothereme before, and I hope it's not the food but I guess it could be that or die off from the Candigone. Is there anything that helps with the nasty, dry mouth and sore throat from thrush? Any knowledge would be much appreciated.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.844 sec, (1)