thanks for reading my post. I have an appointment with a GI specialist tomorrow as my GP cannot figure out whats wrong with me. My worst symptoms are
- Abdominal bloating ( is less in morning and gets worse by evening !)
- Dull aching pain in lower abdomen
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation of bowels ( although I have 1-2 bowels everyday)
- Diarrhea sometimes
- These days, I have been noticing some "undigested food particles" in my stool ( sometimes)
- I have a lower that normal body temp. ( I have had a low body temp for as long as I remember)
- Mild sinus symptoms which I am keeping in check by Grapefruit-Seed-Extract nasal spray.
- What are the best probiotics I can take to cure myself?
- Do I need Digestive Enzymes?
- Any suggestion on how can I improve my general health.
My Anti-Candida Diet includes:
Veggies: raw red & green pepper/ green beans/ spinach/ red & green cabbage/ cauliflower/ broccoli ( no potatoes/peas/beans/carrots)
No Fruits/juices. No milk
Plain Active Yogurt( I have put it on hold because of sinus symptoms)
Nuts( Walnuts & Almonds. Cashwes sometimes).
Butter and Olive Oil.