CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My Candida Story...Help needed

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
objoyfl Views: 1,717
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 300,221

Re: My Candida Story...Help needed

- What are the best probiotics I can take to cure myself?
Candida is a normally occurring yeast in the gut that is supposed to be there in order to "eat up" toxic sludge or dead stuff that goes through your system. Antibiotics interrupt that balance. (Lengthy topic and explanation) Your immune system is supposed to keep the population of candida in check. Antibiotics mess with your immune response to that balance. So to "cure" candida is not possible. But to get it under control and not overgrown is the key. It is best to culture your own via homemade yogurt and adding viable strains of probiotic. Our resident yogurt expert, Zapp, is the one to ask about probiotics. Maybe you can address a post directly to him on that subject. Or click on "All Zapp's messages" if you open one of his posts. Many of them talk about probiotics.

- Do I need Digestive Enzymes?
Anyone who has undigested food in their stools usually gets digestive enzymes. If they don't they are missing out. You will have to decide. I use something called Similase see here for description: https://ssl.familypharmacy.net/shopping.htm you can also get lots of different ones at the HFS. Let me know if you want Similase, as I get it cheaper than what's on that particular Web site. I don't buy there.

- Any suggestion on how can I improve my general health.
You got messed up by Antibiotics . In the 1940s penicillin was discovered and used in WWII. Later that decade, they miraculously discovered nystatin. It is natural, from the earth. It is a mold that kills other yeasts and molds. I see you took that already and felt better by it. Sometimes it takes awhile to get the candida levels down to normal. Don't get Rx filled if it is a liquid. That form contains Sugar and will only make the candida grow faster. How ironic....

Good luck! obj

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

7.953 sec, (1)