CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My Candida Story...Help needed

objoyfl Views: 1,988
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 300,226

Re: My Candida Story...Help needed

In response to moreless's post:
Acid reflux is not the same thing.

I haven't checked the HFS for PH strips.

There are charts online what foods are alkaline & acid-forming. Google acid/alkaline balance

He's right about acid/alkaline. Whenever I am lazy about my diet I get too acidic and wham! I feel lousy. So the key is to eat an 80% veggies, 10% proteins, 10% fats diet. Acid/alkaline balance is the key to health. When you are too acidic, yeasts, bacterias and viruses thrive.

There's sites online where you can buy PH strips. I think some pharmacies have them. Not sure. My RiteAid didn't even know what it was. They are also called Litmus paper. You want to be around 7.4 for saliva and a little lower for urine. Highly acid on the scale would be 4, highly alkaline would be 9. With our westernized diets it is easy to be on the acid side. You can also be sick if too alkaline, but it is pretty rare to be alkaline enough to be sick. Add illness on the acidic diet, we need all the alkalizing foods we can get. Just do a Google on acid/alkaline and tons of stuff will come up. Also google PH strips. or litmus paper.

Aside from this acid/alkaline balance it is still wise to attend to the candida overgrowth. controlling the acid/alkaline balance will bring quicker results. After you are healthy again, acid/alkaline balance will keep you healthy. CureZone has an acid/alkaline forum you might like to visit.

obj

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.547 sec, (1)