CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thrush is sexually tranmitted?

jake1111 Views: 1,501
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 300,390

Re: Thrush is sexually tranmitted?

Ever since I had systemic Candida I have had problems with girlfriends.... My girlfriends have complained of "being off" down there after we had sex where I EJACULATED inside. Nothing would happen with just skin on skin...

Ever girlfriend that I have had that we eventually decided to have unprotected sex and she was on the pill and I ejaculated inside they would get this thick white discharge.

I lost my first girlfriend this way. The odd thing is.. Her doctor prescribed her an Antibiotic and it cleared her up.. He didnt prescribe her an antifungal... I didnt understand it. I thought maybe my prostate had Candida or something.. Wasnt the case.

I am thinking that Systemic Candida can release a host of bacteria that gets into your prostate. This bacteria can then be transmitted via ejaculation.

I went to a Urologist and had him culture my siemen... He said nothing really grew.... I was upset.. Truley.. Wanted some diagnosis....

10 years later and I cant ejaculate in my girlfriend or she gets a thick white discharge. It has ruined 3 relationships so far...

Did you ever get it tested to see what it was or did it just go away?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

7.703 sec, (1)