CureZone   Log On   Join
PEOPLE! Something else going on here.

jake1111 Views: 4,974
Published: 15 years ago

PEOPLE! Something else going on here.

I went to my doctor and for a year he has just listened to me tell him about systemic Candida, my history etc. Three weeks ago I told him I wanted to be very serious. What he thought about it.. He said this... And it was disturbing.

He has 6 HIV positive patients.. Each one of them usually gets systemic Candida (Candida that is cultured in the blood) Once a year. They come in. Can barely stand and he prescribes them 100mg of Diflucan/day for 2 weeks and they are cured until the next bout.

So I pleaded with him. I said just let me try this. PLEASE! He at first said no. It can hurt your liver. I told him it will make me happy to just try. I promised him I wouldnt drink etc.. So he prescribed me the same dose he presribes to HIV + patients that get cured EVERY TIME with this dosage...

Guess what........... Didnt do a thing. My coated tongue and symptoms are still here.... I am starting to think this is either Hypothyroidism again or Leaky Gut. The Candida must be gone....

Thoughts?

Jake

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.063 sec, (1)