CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Sorry, but 6 patients isn't enought to draw conclusions

remi96 Views: 3,713
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 300,454

Re: Sorry, but 6 patients isn't enought to draw conclusions

Exactly. And neither is 1 drs. opinion. I had a friend die from AIDS. HIV positive people generally show no symtpoms, that is why people spread this disease around , because they do not know they have it. People with AIDS suffer with candida and it is deadly. Two weeks of Diflucan is not going to do a damn thing, no offense.

Early on in my worst period of symptoms I was certain I was low on minerals, yet my dr took a calcium mag test and said it was fine. IT WAS NOT FINE. I was drastically low on all the minerals and once I supplemented I have had a million time improvement in a few months adn the alkalinity is killing the yeast faster than the antifungals and possibly even the diet alone.

Point is, Drs. don't know everything. And 1 Dr is not enough to substantiate anything.

A few months ago a friend of mine had an area on her leg that turned black. This area kept growing in size until it was on most of her leg. She went to the dr. over and over and he told her that he could not find anyting wrong with her. So we went on a scheduled vacation cruise with family. When she got back she was in tremendous pain, went to the er, still no one found anyhting. Make a long story short she wound up losing both legs to a clotting disorder. So tell me how much drs. know.

Use you own common sense and judgement. Trust me when I say, you care more about your health than anyone else.

Not to scare anyone , but two weeks of Diflucan for a 6 years long infection is a joke. All you did by taking Diflucan for two weeks was kill off a minute amount of the weaker bacteria and left the stronger ones to proliferate. Taking an antifungal is like taking an antibiotic, you must take it until the bacteria being treated is gone, or it will rebound.

Michelle

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.563 sec, (1)