CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candidiasis Solutions - Helpful Links

brankey Views: 1,630
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 300,486

Re: Candidiasis Solutions - Helpful Links

I won't debate..
As the post says, that's what candida Loves the most.
It doesn't imply that you have it if you fail on 1, it just tilts the probability up toward having a candida-suited organism.

It doesn't matter if it's americans, martians or whatever, it's a proven fact that the farther we get from nature, we are best candidates for a candida infestation.

I don't have all the answers I am just trying to make it easier to find solutions, as there must be many posted earlier but they are buried under the same questions over and over again.

anyone wants to help?, just post the links here...

If any link seem to be inappropiate, commercial, about regular drugs or inaccurate, please feel free to delete it, or let me know and I will gladly delete it..

This is no joke, I DO have the Candida SOB, and it's unbearable...And there are so many solutions, with so many people claiming a certain protocol, maybe if we see all the solutions together, many more people is aware of the existing proposed solutions, instead of starting from square one all over again...

Thanks for your attention.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.782 sec, (1)