CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: LOW BODY TEMP...Wilson's Syndrome?

remi96 Views: 3,503
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 300,916

Re: LOW BODY TEMP...Wilson's Syndrome?

Painful hands and feet can be Reynauds syndrome. A disease where one has small veins in the hands and feet that constrict and almost cut off the circulation when hands and feet get cold. Constriction is actually normal in the cold, but when one smaller veins in the hands and feet it can close off too much circulation causing pain. Taking calcium and magnesium has greatly helped that for me. I suffered with this my whole life and though it was jsut normal for some poeple to not tolerate the cold. I would run in the house and put my hands under warm water they would hurt so bad. They have gotten much better.

Could this be candida, of course, since candida robs us of magnesium. Magnesium relaxes the veins and arteries allowing for good curculation. Not having enough allows for too much constriction.

Michelle

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.535 sec, (1)