CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: LOW BODY TEMP...Wilson's Syndrome?

deb_46 Views: 3,389
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 300,908

Re: LOW BODY TEMP...Wilson's Syndrome?

When you had your thyroid checked, did they check the Free T3 and Free T4 or just the T3 and T4. They are completely different tests and unless you ask most docs will run the standard T3 and T4 and not the Free's. You can have normal labs and if they run the Free's they may be at the bottom of the range indicating a thyroid issue.

If you are having low thyroid symptoms I would insist on checking the Free's. That was how my thyroid issue was finally diagnosed after 3 long years of misery thanks to ignorant doctors.

As far as the cholesterol issue during the time that I felt I was hypo I kept having high cholesterol around 230 and I am slim and had been on the candida diet for 15 months and couldn't figure it out. After a few months on thyroid meds my cholesterol dropped to 140 so it was the thyroid issue affecting my levels.

Deb

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.750 sec, (1)