CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: When you eat candida-thriven food..

EmilyErdbeer Views: 1,180
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 301,011

Re: When you eat candida-thriven food..

Does the Candida multiply when you eat no-no food?
---- of course - Candida feeds from no-no food.

Or is it just toxins released from the Candida?
-----Candida releases toxins when you have die-offs, which means when the Candida cells are dying. They just die when you avoid the "bad" food and also when taking antifungals.

I think I'm pretty close to becoming cured, but I don't want to try any no-no foods unless I know it's safe to test out food without taking a step back.
------Well, one time won´t kill you. I tried pizza last week and I was fine. If you space out on new introduced food you will know that you still shouldn´t have it. Wait then another couple of weeks and try again if you feel good about it.
But even if you don´t space I strongly recommend not going back to old extreme eating habits. ONce you´ve had Candida overgrowth it can come back easily. Try to keep a good & healthy Diet and use white-flour products, sweets etc. rarely. I read that if you have very sweet foods combine it with an intake of Biotin - it prevents the yeast to stay & grow. Stick to the rule: carbs & veggies or protein & veggies - because you might want to avoid the fermentatin which causes Candida overgrowth again.

Good luck (I am in the same process)

E.E.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.328 sec, (1)