CureZone   Log On   Join
I'm new: really need your help!

scorpio15 Views: 1,005
Published: 15 years ago

I'm new: really need your help!

Hi all,

I just subscribed to the forum and read a lot on the website, but I wanted to ask you all how you are doing? Are you seeing any results? How long did it take you to see the results? And what you did for that (can you list the things you did in order?)

He's my situation: I've had yeast infections for about 2 years already, and they just don't seem to go away. I've been to the doctors, but they just don't help. All the super strength suppositories and tablets (like Fluconazole (or Diflucan)) don't help. Last few weeks I've had a bacterial infection, got one Antibiotic for it (the doctor said it should really take care of my infection), but no results.

So, I was wondering: do you take any medicine for yeast infection while doing all the cleansing? What kind of cleansing do you do? Bowel? Parasites? Liver flush? All of it? Do you use Clarkia for parasites?

My plan was going to be this: do the Bowel Cleanse with coffee enema, then maybe Salt Water (not enema), then acidofilus enema. Then, when my Clarkia arrives, do enema (and also drinkin) with Clarkia , and then again acidofilus enema. Then do liver cleanse. Oh, and definitely take care of my diet!

Is this what you did?

Thank you so much! Please help!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

4.516 sec, (1)