CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I'm new: really need your help!

evanluck Views: 937
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 301,271

Re: I'm new: really need your help!

Watch you're intake of chemical anti-fungals and antibiotics. They will make your problem worse in the long run and they aren't really giving you any short-term relief. If you need to treat an infection you can just eat garlic. It is a very powerful anti-bacterial and anti-fungal food.

You're condition is brought on by your body PH being too acidic. Understanding this now will help you greatly. The best way to heal is to change your body PH to make it unfavorable for candida overgrowth.

Here if a link to a post by moreless where he outlines a regimine for relief of symptoms and getting you on the road to real healing. If you follow everything in it you should be feeling alot better within a week. I would recommend reading all of his posts as he really knows his stuff and lots of people have gotten better following his recommendations (including me ;)). He is also quite generous with his time in answering questions.

God's Blessings on your way to better health, Evan

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.766 sec, (1)