CureZone   Log On   Join
sinus/nasal issue... is this candida???

lmcc Views: 1,760
Published: 16 years ago

sinus/nasal issue... is this candida???

About 14 months ago, i had a bad sinus infection - tried to treat with several rounds of Antibiotics . no luck. continued to have swelling/pressure on right side of nostril/sinus (one of the turbinates, i think, and my septum gets swollen), creating a mucus blockage. I have to depress the side of nose for a moment, then blow hard to expel the watery mucus, but it keeps it from becoming another sinus infection. Problem is, i constantly feel pressure on the one side of my nose.

I went to an ENT last year and he handed me flonase and guafnaisen (sp?) and sent me on my way - the flonase worked but made me sooo erratic. I have done endless nasal flushes, vitamin regimen, lots of exercise, and still no improvement.
I have noticed lately i'm really tired and constantly feeling the pressure in my sinus, more than ever.

I started the fungal defense program last week, and the candida diet, and a olive leaf/grapefruit seed nasal spray in the notion that maybe it's fungal, though i haven't had any of the other traditional candida symptoms (GI issues, thrush, yeast infections...) i am almost through the 2nd week of fungal defense and my sinuses are as bad as ever.... though maybe it is fungal die-off..
I am at wit's end... anyone had a similar experience they could share???

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.266 sec, (1)