CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: bloating and dietary questions

onthejourney Views: 5,352
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 301,624

Re: bloating and dietary questions

It is strange because I have more bloating with some cooked veggies and I was wondering if it was because of die off. My diet is strict as well. (No gluten containing grains) I eat very little quinoa, buckwheat and brown rice, cooked veggies, salads, organic eggs, chicken, lamb, fish and a little beef every month or so. Sometimes when I need a snack, I do almond butter, pumpkin seeds or pecans but sometimes the nuts make me feel bloated and here lately no fresh fruit. Why did the doc say no to parsley? I am always wondering, is it better to eat the meat that doesn't feed the yeast or follow a more alkaline diet with fresh fruits and veggies. I think if you body is getting no carbs, it learns to make Sugar somewhere for energy so isn't is best to eat a little carbohydrate? All I know is that I cannot subsist on veggies only. I think I have a high metabolism and I would need to be eating all day.

My stomach balloons and it always seems to happen when I'm going somewhere and I am bothered by this constantly full feeling that seems to be above my belly. I am trying to figure out if you are bloating less if they yeast is happier or does it mean that it is dying off? Are you not eating meat becasue of acidity problems or because you do not digest well what you have eaten? Like today, I am not super bloated but my get just feels hard and full almost like a nervous feeling.

In addition, I am rotating sf722, garlic, pau d'arco, oregano oil and Grapefruit-Seed-Extract and taking Natren Triple Probiotic + Lacto sporogenes, some days Oxypowder and Bentonite and psyllium husks. Is the pau' darco better in tea form?

I just did a nine day Water Fast and am unsure if my body can take a flush yet. Maybe in the future.

The soy doesn't really bloat me but I am seeing most people avoid it. I had been doing a symile, cinnamon and stevia drink in the afternoon which tides me over between lunch and dinner. Plus it tastes like a treat.

I had been keeping a food journal and think I will try to start again. What are you eating when you become super bloated. Does it happen early in the day or later?

Regards,

Melissa

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.875 sec, (2)