CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: bloating and dietary questions

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
onthejourney Views: 5,140
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 301,631

Re: bloating and dietary questions

Sans,

If you have candida, whether you are allergic to it or not, milk contains lactase which is a Sugar which feeds the candida. That is why I avoid dairy. Also, I know quite a bit about breastfeeding and milk in general. If you have never heard this, you might think it is unamerican but many do not believe cow's milk to be an essential part of the human diet. We are the only species that drinks another species milk and drinks it beyond infancy. Most populations that drink milk have more osteoporsis that not milk drinkers because when you couple milk consumption with other animal proteins in the diet, it is too much intake of animal protein. For Northern European populations, many are not intolerant becasue their bodies learned to get Vitamin D from milk since there was not enough sunlight. Often in children, milk replaces more nutritious foods like whole grains and vegetables. I will look for some links if you are interested on the milk issue.

Are you unable to eat all animal flesh including fish?

Regarding calcium intake, the rda which is recommended is higher than what we actually require because they base those numbers on the typical american diet which is laden with meat and refined flour and Sugar which creates an acidic environment in the body and so the body must use the calcium in our bones to stabalize ph. Primates which are our closest relatives are mostly vegetarian unless there are lean times when they must kill an animal to eat it and they do not have osteoporosis. Good sources of calcium are leafy greens, sardines, with the bones, and some nuts.

This may come as a shock for some but I breastfed my son until he was almost 3 and now he only gets an occasional treat of yogurt, ice cream or cheese. I do not give milk at all. The breastfeeding cirlce says cow's milk is for baby cows, soy milk for baby beans and human milk for human babies. But that is a separate issue. In conclusion, I will say is that I wish I had been breastfed and I think a lot of us here would be healthier individuals if we had been and if anyone is interested about how cow's milk and vaccines begin assaulting babies immune sytems as infants, that would be something I could provide info about.

If you have candida, surely the candida is feasting off of this milk sugar. And if you do drink it be sure it is organic milk because the other is full of hormones.

I have heard different debates about soy. Dr. Weil says yes, Mercola says no. I have been drinking one cup of organic a day so at least I know it is pesticide free but if I can find the almond milk without sugar, I will start to use that. I am not drinking it for calcium. My concern is that it maybe has estrogenic qualities which doesn't seem to affect the Asians or that it adversely affects candida treatment.

I sure hope you find something that works.

Melissa

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.219 sec, (2)