CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: bloating and dietary questions

San2006 Views: 5,066
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 301,635

Re: bloating and dietary questions

As per my ND, I have to avoid all meat ( Chicken/lamb/beef/pultry). I have always avoided red meat for various reasons. But I am a chicken lover. I was eating chiken, till my ND asked me to put a hold on it ( just a week ago)

Fish, I am open to eat, but hesitate because of it's mercury content. I dont want any more trouble.

So my sources of protein are Omega 3 Eggs, beans, legumes, cottage cheese. I eat walnut/ almonds and cashews also.
I have stopped consuming milk because of lactose. I only eat home made yogurt because of it's probiotic properties.
I avoid anything which is sweet ( except fruits). Not even sweetners.
I eat buckwheat/Quinoa/Amarnth pancakes as well.
I also eat Quinoa instead of rice. Mix it with curries.

As I said, Sauerkraut was helping me with bloating. But then I ran out of it. And started having tummy troubles again. I have started it again. Lets see if it helps.

Regarding MILK: I have read a lot of anti-milk posts. But I feel its good for us. But I dont want to get into a debate. It's your choice.

My ND said, the food allergy list should not be lifelong. Once my immune system is strong enuff, she wants me to eat ALL the foods. Oh yeah, Corn also came out in the allergy list.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.984 sec, (1)