CureZone   Log On   Join
To Sans re: nystatin, body temp & movements

onthejourney Views: 5,066
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 301,677

To Sans re: nystatin, body temp & movements

San,

I guess it was the mercury that caused the low body temps and the thyroid because when I had bloodwork before my mercury treatment, my doc said the same thing. Although I have not tested lately becuse of lack of funds. The crappy insurance you pay does't cover "experiamental therapies". Last year I spent about $3500 on the mercury treatment and dental work (most of which has been taken out of my mouth and I am not including all of the supplements). This year I dropped a wad of money of the cavitation cleaning (about $8000). So I have been trying to go on my own gut feeling (pardon the pun) because I am out of money.

I have considered doing the Nystatin again (it didn't work when I still had the source of infection) but might now. They say that it is not harmful. I also considered doing the Lugol's solution but I hear that can harm your liver and I think mine is just beginning to recover.

How long does your ND think it will take to get the metals out? Does he/she believe in chelation?

Melissa

I have been doiing the Oxypowder and Psyllium and Bentonite but think I need to increase the Oxy because I am not having more than one BM a day. And, I think Chlorella constipates me. Every time I begin doing it regularly, it seems like it is more difficult. I should also drink more water.

My latest discovery has been that I had been rinsing my mouth with Grapefruit-Seed-Extract and it seems to be discoloring my teeth. I think the acid is damaging my tooth enamel. I have stopped with that.

Really I have been feeling pretty good with minimal bloat. It seems like the garlic cloves help me alot but when I start them they are hard to digest.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.453 sec, (1)