CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: To Sans re: nystatin, body temp & movements

San2006 Views: 4,947
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 301,682

Re: To Sans re: nystatin, body temp & movements

Hi Melissa:
everyone person is so different. We differ on age,sex,eating habits, backgrounds, lifestyles etc etc. So thats why I was getting confused by all the loads of info on the internet and self diagnosing myself. I am from Canada, so my govt. insurance covers all regular doctor's visit.

But unfortuantely, none of the mainstream docs were able to diagnose or help me. I was so frustated and felt helpless. I have been a very health concious person. But now I felt my health is slipping off  my hands.

I was having bloating/indigestion/cold hands & feet/ fatigue/ frequent headaches/ sinuses. Along with all this came depression, as I was constantly worrying abt my health. Doctor's said it's all in your MIND ( BS!!).

When no one was able to help me, someone in the forum suggested I should see a ND. I said, what the heck. My group insurance only covers $300 for my ND visit. After that I am on my own. Fortuantely, I am not so broke that I cannot afford the ND ( will cost around $1100 plus drugs.) But I want it to work. So I am giving her a chance. I have heard good reviews about her. She says, every ailment in the body is CONNECTED. She said, it will take approx 6-7 mths for me to heal compeltely. Its been just one week. But I want to beleive her.

BTW, I dont have any mercury fillings. I wonder why ppl get those. Last year, I had some procelain fillings. Hope they are safe.

take care

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.484 sec, (1)