CureZone   Log On   Join
serious health problems

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

gooner Views: 1,511
Published: 15 years ago

serious health problems

hi all
i have been reading you're posts and they are very good..

i would just like to tell you what i have been suffering with for the last year etc.
about this time last year i started having a light/uv and solar heat problem on my face, everytime i went out of the house my skin burnt straight away and does to this day...

this problem started when i came off anti-depressants, and im sure is linked as well as have been on them for many years...

anyway i first started seeing a acupuncturist and saw a chinese derm who said that he basically didnt know. As the months went on and i looked for a cure my mental health subsided badly as i looked for an answer. I then went and saw a naturopath who said that i had messed up adrenals what a surprise funny that from a naturopath...so i did this for a while and nothing happened... my skin was getting worse and worse it was becoming dry and and i was reacting to stuff i put on it as it would get inflamed so i started thinking that the chemicals i was applying to the skin might be causing the reaction with the sun although it was less with products on my face my skin would get really dry and started to crak and i got lines under my eyes etc which all became very distressing ...
then about 6 months ago my skin was looking really bad and it became infected in the beard area...
i went to see a derm and he give me cortisol creams i used for a week but i kept thinkin this is just going to sensitise me even more...

anyway i used herbs at first to treat what i could see was follicultis and it calmed down a bit but my was going from oily to dry to oily and spotty and i had this yellow crap coming out in streams...i then went to see a naturopath and he did a live blood test and said that i had candida and give me some more canidida killing herbs ....
they kind of worked but when stopped the infection came back, i then went to see a kinesiologist and she said firstly treated a virus i had in my throat and then she give me some immune boosting homeopathy and homeopathic remedy for my throat virus and the infection went including the yellow crap....

it took me a while to go back and see her and when i did she put me on anti inflamatory herbs ....the problem now is that my skin has become more deeply infected i dont get spots just in some of follicles my skin has started to scar she says that this is a fungal infection and im of the thinking that it was staphocollous infection...
i havent seen daylight now for 6 months and i react to computers and televisiosn as well my emotions are shot to pieces...
the kinesiolgist has now put me on anti-fungal and an anti biotic homeopathy ..but having read what you guys all say about killing the bacteria and fungus and it coming out of my skin is a worry cause clearly this crap that is coming off my skin is because
cause of an infection in my face and secondly cause of the gunk that is coming of my skin she says it is localised if something is localised then that to me means that it isnt coming from within my head is messed with all this ...
my skin is sore all the time and the infection i can feel stabbing my face...
i have been on anti biotics twice...i wish i could really determine what the bacteria is as she says its fungal but im not convinced...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.156 sec, (2)