CureZone   Log On   Join
Sure thing!

OrientalRyu Views: 6,720
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 30,271

Sure thing!

I drink a LOT of juices, namely carrot. I dilute it in water.

Coconut butter and avocado is so totally yummy.. I don't eat much avocado anymore.

and I LOVE salt. Himalayan Salt.. I use a lot of it.

I've been drinking more water lately.

Since I've been eating cacao, I don't eat much fruit anymore, but I do love salad. I don't eat that really anymore, either... When we do get sweet juicy fruits like Watermelon and grape, I usually attack the whole bunch and consume it all in a sitting or two.. then I don't have much of a craving for fruits like that for a few weeks.

I don't eat as much as I used to. I have an odd habit of chewing foods and spitting them out without swallowing. Cacao is really the only foodstuff I swallow. Thankfully, I'm beginning to move out of the 'chewing/spitting' stage. It's getting kind of boring. :) Plus, the cacao seems to be providing all the nutrients. It's becoming easier to sustain myself on liquids for days at a time.

As I said before, I was first very deterred by chocolate. But as time went on, I naturally gravitated toward it [There's always a supply on the kitchen table]. It was never forced on me. I think that's why I have such a good relationship with it today. :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.203 sec, (1)