CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Nothings working, suggestions?

Wood Elf Views: 22,022
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 302,858

Re: Nothings working, suggestions?

I would highly recommend alkalising (or balancing PH), as previously suggested. Also you cant put a price on health and (if done right) colonics can wash away years of toxic ridden impacted waste matter. I own a colema board - for around 200 you can have a colonic whenever you like. You can then also add useful ingredients to the water and end up clearing/passing mucoid plaque and/or candida.
Candida hates O2. In todays lifestyle most people are lacking. Therefore H202 drops or ozonated water is very helpful (and alkalising).

Liver Flush - Chinese medicine call the liver (when refering to all of the body/organs) the 'Chief of staff'. This is because it is involved in so much various vital functioning. Most peoples liver are horribly blocked. Flushing the stones out is quite an uplifting experience, on all levels. I've now (to my surprise) done 7, with the 8th due this w/e. I'll happily keep going til I have 2 stone free results in a row.

Rotate anti fungals, dont hammer every one at once (as I once did!).
Candida isnt about war, its about balance.
Do you cheat on the diet?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

6.391 sec, (1)