CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Nothings working, suggestions?

evanluck Views: 22,118
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 302,846

Re: Nothings working, suggestions?

Dear Topper,

First of all I totally know how you feel. There are so many supplement recommendations and everything can get very expensive. A break through for me happened when I came across postings by moreless that talk about candida not as a problem but as a symptom of an overly acidic body PH. Candida overgrowth was actually my body's attempt to akalyze itself. Fighting against my body by taking anti-candida supplements or trying to "starve" the candida with an anti-candida diet was not helping me.

I realized that if I balanced my body PH my candida problem would take care of itself. I am about two months into moreless' recommended regimin and I feel great. 90% of my symptoms are gone and best of all, it is simple and inexpensive. Moreless' is focused on reducing the acidity of your body PH by giving your body lots of minerals to neutralize the excess acids in your body.

So how do you get started? First of all buy some PH tape or strip to measure your body PH. Start with measuring your saliva and urine first thing in the morning. Your urine will give you an idea of the current PH of your body while your saliva speaks to the amount of mineral reserves that you have (in a way the future PH of your body).

Here is a link to a post by moreless that summarizes his recommendations. Also Invincible has put together alot of moreless' information in this blog: http://curezone.com/blogs/f.asp?f=722.

Start hanging around the Akaline/Acid forum. If you are diligent about learning this information, it will help you and the cost will be much less than what you've been doing.

God Bless you and guide you on your way to better health,

Evan

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.297 sec, (1)