CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Nothings working, suggestions?

Topper Views: 22,017
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 302,860

Re: Nothings working, suggestions?

Thanks Queta and Wood Elf, I will look into all your suggestions.
I have bought some PH testing papers from ebay.

I was actually trying to find a place that did colonics, in my search I came across a woman that told me about the book 'eat right 4 your blood type'. She said it would be a good idea to try out this book before trying expensive colonics, atleast her advice helped me that little bit further.

I have just won Garden of Life Fungal Defense from ebay for a low price, I will try these while studying/learning/buying the items you both have suggested.

My problem is probably I didnt rotate the anti-fungals, in my haste to rid myself of this I took each one as soon as they were delivered to my door.

Also a confession, yes I did cheat. Ive had this since I took the first anti-biotics for my Acne (around 16). After 'curing' some of symptoms I felt I could start 'living' again so I went out drinking with mates.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.953 sec, (1)