CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Some views on Probiotics

thisme Views: 2,695
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 303,086

Re: Some views on Probiotics

its all hype, man i tried over teh counter to refrigerated, to yogurt at health food store...didnt do a dang thing,, the yougurt somewhat help a little far as using the bathroom, but some cheap psyllium husk does that ..so many products out surpose to help\cure,, and promoted by salesman online and in the health food store clerk(yeah them too they not ya friend they claim all there products does tremodus jobs they even claim they cured themselves f**king liars) i done wasted 1000's of dollars on products thats does nothing!! whats funny with all the products they say cut out sugar, which what really kills the candida and ya body start to build back its own good bacteria...because i seem to do better or close to the same aslong i keep a low Sugar diet using products or not ..so im not wasting no more of my money, all im doing drinking plenty water, low Sugar diet, and psyllium husk keep the bowels moving,, the key is not feeding the candida while (cleasning)flusing the ones there out(bowel movement) all this other stuff no different than givng us a fake Sugar pill and say we get better while telling us to do the diet at the sametime(sucker move),, when its totally the diet that builds up the immune system to get ya body chemisty back on track..so you either getting a sugar pill( probiotics or some semi laxative that make ya bowels move where you think oh this is the die off.. eptom salt any laxtive will do about the same thing,,but they harmful because they flush out too many nutrients ...why psyllium husk doesnt it more of a time release..im doing alot better with my symptons..ps chew food well helps a whole alot because it get digested before candida have anything to feed off of..dont over eat either...if you can do two meals maybe one full meal aday you syptoms will cut down a whole lot...aleast give 6 hours between eating next meal. ps also if you drink water at meals no more than 8 ouces,,so you can digest absorb nutrients...you shouldnt drink no more than 8 ounces a hour...becuase alot of us over do it too much water at once dont get absorb it just run straight to the colon and washes away salts duliet nutrienst,, this is my take through fighting candida trial and error

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.543 sec, (2)